- Unread badges now available for Reader!
- Added option to automatically reload Gmail or Reader tabs if you move to that tab and there are new items since last visit.
- Added option to use desktop versions of Gmail, Calendar or Reader as default (please note that only Basic HTML is currently available for Gmail and that for Calendar the user is alerted that not all features may work in Mobile Safari).
- Enabled Tasks for iPad (not all features may work due to limitations in Google's implementation on iPad) .
- iPhone/iPod status bar is now black to match iPad version
- Minor tweaks to link detectors (now detects attachments in Gmail properly).
- The application no longer checks for updates while device is asleep (if app is open). It will automatically check when device leaves sleep. This is to preserve battery life.
- Updated documentation (explanation of settings).
- Bypassed pop-up regarding Frame error that was seen for some external links